Friday, January 11, 2013

Shopping Day

We had a nice day today. We left the hotel early and went to the pearl market. We bought lots of beautiful jewelry for a great price. I got both my girls matching pearl necklaces and Jayda a Jade pendant. Then we went to Shamian Island for more shopping. We got some really cute shoes, a hand painted tea set and some other cute stuff for the kids at home. Jayda was perfect, except she threw up all her bottle in Mr Wong's shop. So she was soaked. I had to put on her extra outfit, but her jacket was unusable so we just had to put her inside our jackets. So needless to say we headed back shortly after that. This evening we took a short nap and we watched a movie. I miss Jay and the boys so much. I can not wait to get home.







No comments:

Post a Comment