Sunday, January 6, 2013

Today is Gotcha Day

We are finally here.  The hotel is beautiful.  The beds are super hard, but the room is nice and spacious.  We get Jayda to at 2:30 pm.  I getting so excited.  I am finally going to get to hold my little girl!   I can hardly sleep tonight because I just keep thinking I am so close to her now.
I came to GZ with my mom and my daughter Kayla.  We have a had a good trip so far, but whew it is hard work.  We have been so tired for days it seems.  The flights were so long and our eating and sleeping is so messed up.  It is 14 hours ahead here, so that is crazy.  Plus I had packed expecting warmer weather and it is downright cold.

1 comment:

  1. Danette....I just realized that you live in Ky to! I live in Georgetown, KY which is not too far from your home. Great to know another KY family! Congrats on your sweetie. She is PRECIOUS and so, so TINY!!!! Can't wait to see more photos and hear all about your journey. Many blessings and prayers sent to you from home while you are traveling. :)

    ReplyDelete