Friday, January 25, 2013

So Good To Be Home

We have been home a week now. We got home last Thursday and I was really sick. I had pink eye and a bad cold. The first 5 days or so I was unable to sleep. Jayda did well she slept most of the night, but unfortunately I could not sleep at the same time. Needless to say I felt like a zombie. Jet lag was really kicking my butt. :(

My baby just could not have been any better. She bonded with Daddy really quickly. I really think talking to Daddy and the boys everyday on FaceTime made all the difference. She was smiled at him right away and let him hold her right after we got home. She loved the boys right away too. They have played and played with her. She really loves playing kitchen and riding on her ride on toys.












No comments:

Post a Comment